Injury Prevention & Rehab Training Programme
Add In Alongside Your Training Sessions All Season
Are constant, niggling injuries causing you to underperform throughout the season?
Did you know that training around existing problems and layering season upon season of poor movement patterns and mechanics is likely to lead to a chronic overuse injury?
Have you ever been given a rehab programme by your physio? Chances are you stuck with this for no more than a couple of weeks – until you no longer felt pain?
This is a huge problem and sets many players up for re-injury in the future.
Our injury prevention programme is designed for you to implement throughout your entire season. With you highly football specific, low intensity workouts to use as part of your active recovery sessions and prime your body before training/matches, you’ll step onto the pitch week after week feeling robust, mobile and more confident in your body’s ability to maintain a high workload without breaking down.
This programme includes video workouts that can be done with minimal equipment (optimised for mobile) and an injury prevention guide, giving you a deeper understanding of how you can easily avoid many common football injuries.
Areas which are covered include:
- Foam rolling
- Balance and proprioception
- Muscle activation
- Myofascial release
- TRX Yoga
- Resistance band stretching
- The main causes of injury explained
- Step by step guide on how to safely return from injury
- Nutrition for recovery
- How to manage injury related mental stress
- How to prevent future injuries
- In-depth step by step rehab videos for every common football injury
Countless highly skilled players lack the physical qualities to be able to withstand the demands of the game long term. Having a previous injury significantly increases your chances of re-injury.
Tight hips, calves, hamstrings and IT bands as a result of neglecting flexibility work and not addressing imbalances in muscular strength (particularly within the quadriceps & hamstrings) all contribute to ongoing problems.
What you’ll get from this programme:
- An injury prevention programme to adhere to throughout the season
- Increased resilience to many common acute football injuries (hamstring strain and ACL injury for example)
- Strength-based exercises which have been shown to reduce acute injuries by more than 60% and the chance of re-injury by 50%
- An opportunity to redevelop your strength and become functionally fit
- Improved tissue quality
- A strong emphasis on core and single leg strength (single leg strength is one of the most important qualities in injury reduction, we spend 55% of the time on one leg when running and 85% when walking)
Please note: This is a digital training programme, containing training videos, which is delivered instantly to your email inbox when you complete your purchase. Simply download and start training today. Please note that we do not ship you a physical product.
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free, 60-day money back guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
30 Days FREE access to the Matchfit Squad included with this training programme! Includes 1-1 support from the Matchfit Coaches and much more!