Football Nutrition Academy
Everyone knows that good nutrition is vitally important if you want to be a top professional footballer, right?
We all generally know the food choices that are going to hinder our progress and what we should be eating instead. But what almost no one understands about football specific nutrition is that many of the common "healthy eating" guidelines that the average person follows, do not apply to football performance.
In fact, if you do follow a strict "clean eating" diet, it's more than likely you're doing your body and performances a severe disservice.
Inside the Matchfit Football Nutrition Academy, you get access to 5 easy to follow video modules, packed with football nutrition wisdom from our football nutrition expert Shaun.
Shaun has an MSc in Sports Nutrition, a BSc in Nutrition and has worked privately with several top-level footballers since completing his Masters.
During his time as a Performance Nutritionist with Science in Sport (SIS), Shaun was closely linked with Manchester United - supplying players with personalised advice on supplements and complete nutrition plans.
Inside, we teach you how to eat like a top pro - so that you can fuel your body to perform at a world class level - without having to spend hundreds of ££ each week, banish the foods you love or pain-stakingly prep and record each gram of food which enters your mouth.
"After matches my joints always feel stiff and sore, what can I do to help this?"
- Discover the critical foods to avoid to have any chance of ridding your body of painful inflammation, so you can train to your full potential 100% of the time (it all starts with revamping the health of your gut).
"I see Jamie Vardy drinking a Red Bull before every match, should I be doing the same?"
- Understand the key ingredients which create the “high” gained from an energy drink, and spend a fraction of the price on a better alternative - which also avoids the negative after-effects (don’t be a slave to clever marketing).
"What foods can I eat which will help to repair my injury?
- Find out why your body becomes de-sensitised to protein intake when you’re injured (almost nobody knows this) and how to conquer this recovery-hindering problem. This solution combined with a clever method for reducing inflammation levels will get you back on the pitch quicker.
With the help of our football nutrition academy, you can expect to:
- Experience higher energy levels
- Recover from training and matches quicker (so you feel fresher before the rest of your team mates)
- Have greater clarity and focus (so you can excel in key moments of high pressure)
- Avoid injuries caused by overuse
To name just a handful of the hundreds of insights which will take your game to a completely new level.
Here's just some of what’s covered inside the football nutrition academy:
- Best foods for aiding the recovery process
- The typical breakfast of a Premier League Footballer
- What to eat the night before your matches
- The best and worst post-match food choices
- How to overcome stomach issues caused by coffee and protein powder
- How to combat a drop in energy during a match
- How to gain lean muscle whilst decreasing body fat
- The key foods you must eat to aid the repair of a soft tissue injury
- Why you're feeling sluggish at kick off and how to flip-reverse it
And lots more...
Suitable for players AND coaches of all ages.
Save YEARS of gruelling study and spending hundreds (if not thousands) on hiring a nutrition coach to get the same insights (if you’re lucky), by investing in your football nutrition knowledge today.
Includes 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Please Note: This is a digital product delivered instantly to your email inbox after purchase, you'll receive a downloadable pdf with all guidelines and video access included.