Shaun has an MSc in Sports Nutrition, a BSc in Nutrition and has worked privately with several top-level footballers since completing his Masters.
During his time as a Performance Nutritionist with Science in Sport (SIS), Shaun was closely linked with Manchester United - supplying players with personalised advice on supplements and complete nutrition plans.
Inside, we teach you how to eat like a top pro - so that you can fuel your body to
perform at a world class level - without having to spend hundreds of ££ each week, banish the foods you love or pain-stakingly prep and record each gram of food which enters your mouth.
"After matches my joints always feel stiff and sore, what can I do to help this?"
- Discover the critical foods to avoid to have any chance of ridding your body of painful inflammation, so you can train to your full potential 100% of the time (it all starts with revamping the health of your gut).
"I see Jamie Vardy drinking a Red Bull before every match, should I be doing the same?"
- Understand the key ingredients which create the “high” gained from an energy drink, and spend a fraction of the price on a better alternative - which also avoids the negative after-effects (don’t be a slave to clever marketing).
"What foods can I eat which will help to repair my injury?
- Find out why your body becomes de-sensitised to protein intake when you’re injured (almost nobody knows this) and how to conquer this recovery-hindering problem. This solution combined with a clever method for reducing inflammation levels will get you back on the pitch quicker.
With the help of our football nutrition academy, you can expect to:
- Experience higher energy levels
- Recover from training and matches quicker (so you feel fresher before the rest of your team mates)
- Have greater clarity and focus (so you can excel in key moments of high pressure)
- Avoid injuries caused by overuse
To name just a handful of the hundreds of insights which will take your game to a completely new level.
Here's just some of what’s covered inside the football nutrition academy:
- Best foods for aiding the recovery process
- The typical breakfast of a Premier League Footballer
- What to eat the night before your matches
- The best and worst post-match food choices
- How to overcome stomach issues caused by coffee and protein powder
- How to combat a drop in energy during a match
- How to gain lean muscle whilst decreasing body fat
- The key foods you must eat to aid the repair of a soft tissue injury
- Why you're feeling sluggish at kick off and how to flip-reverse it
And lots more...
Suitable for players AND coaches of all ages.
Save YEARS of gruelling study and spending hundreds (if not thousands) on hiring a nutrition coach to get the same insights (if you’re lucky), by investing in your football nutrition knowledge today.
Includes 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Please Note: This is a digital product delivered instantly to your email inbox after purchase, you'll receive a downloadable pdf with all guidelines and video access included.