Yianni has an MSc in Strength & Conditioning. He's an Accredited Strength & Conditioning Coach from the UKSCA and a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist from the NSCA. He has experience in providing conditioning support in pro football at Leyton Orient FC and academy football at QPR.
James studied Sports Science at University before speciliasing in football specific strength and conditioning, working 1 to 1 with players and forming the MESSI-N Pro Football Formula to impact players on a global scale. . He spent 9 years at English professional club Wycombe Wanderers and represented England Schoolboys before suffering a career ending injury at age 19 (labral tear and AFI).
Inside, we teach you the science behind achieving the fitness levels of a top pro - so that you can dominate every time you step onto the pitch - without having to become a gym hermit or "out-work" everyone else. This is about training smart, not relentlessly running yourself into the ground every day.
"What should I do in the off-season to ensure I return to team training fitter than my team mates?"
- Discover the crucial law of progression that you MUST adhere to, if you want bullet-proof your body against overuse injuries and start the season feeling fresher, fitter and more dynamic than everyone else (ever noticed your team mates picking up injuries in the first few months of the season? This is why).
"I heard James Milner was a champion cross country runner when he was younger, does that mean I should be doing cross country training to achieve his level of stamina?”
- Understand that whilst the game is 90 minutes (+injury time) in duration, you can effectively boost your stamina for football with a session which lasts as little as 10-20 minutes…as long as you include some key components into your sessions (this strategy also gives you more time to recover).
"I’ve got a hill near me that I can use, will hill sprints make me faster and fitter than running on flat ground?”
- Find out exactly when and how to incorporate hills into your training in a football specific way. Get this even slightly wrong and it will hinder your progress (did you know that running downhill can make you faster too?)
With the help of our football fitness academy, you can expect to:
- Use your training time more efficiently
- Get more “bang for your buck” out of every single session
- Progress quicker, whilst having more time to recover
- Remove all confusion from your football specific fitness training
And that’s just for a kick-off…
Here's a small insight into what’s covered inside the football fitness academy:
- How to reduce recovery time
- The most effective ways to speed up your footwork
- How to relieve hamstring tightness (so simple and effective, yet so unknown!)
- Pool-based stamina workouts
- Lowering your centre of gravity (for greater balance, power and stability)
- How to improve your heading power
- The best stretches for improving performance
- How to throw like Rory Delap
- An analysis of Ronaldo’s sprinting technique
And lots more...
Suitable for players AND coaches of all ages.
Save YEARS of gruelling study and spending hundreds (if not thousands) on hiring a football specific strength and conditioning expert (if you can find one) to get the same insights, by investing in your football fitness knowledge today.
Includes 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Please Note: This is a digital product delivered instantly to your email inbox after purchase, you'll receive a downloadable pdf with all guidelines and video access included.