Pre-Season Training Programme
10 Week Programme
Do the words "PRE-SEASON" strike fear into your heart and create panic as you stress about being fit enough to avoid being embarrasingly off-the-pace once the season starts?
Looking for a simple, day by day plan that you can TRUST will have you returning to team training in the SHAPE OF YOUR LIFE whilst being a 100% enjoyable process?
Well look no further than the PROVEN and SCIENCE-BACKED Matchfit Pre-Season Programme.
On this 10 week programme you'll train EVERY element of football specific fitness, meaning you can rest in the knowledge that you're leaving no stone unturned and building a bullet-proof body built to last.
This isn't about SMASHING your body to within an inch of its life in the hope that you will "shock" it into increased fitness levels, instead each element is carefully matched, blended and progressed over 70 days - with the result being that you feel mentally and physically superior with EVERY session you complete.
PLUS you'll no longer have to worry about comparing your off/pre-season training with that of your team mates. If they're not following the Matchfit Pre-Season programme, you can know for CERTAIN that you'll be running rings around them once you return to team training.
To achieve that, you’ll need an average of just 60 minutes, 5 days per week.
To complete this programme you'll need:
- Access to a standard gym (exercises can be easily adapted depending on equipment available)
- A ball and a set of 20 markers minimum
- A pitch, park or field (sessions dimensions can be adapted to suit your facilities)
- YOURSELF! This programme is designed to be followed completely by yourself and without help from a training partner, which means you're in complete control.
- This programme is designed for players 16+ (can be adapted for players 12-15)
Why try and figure all of this out and risk getting it wrong when you don't have to?
- Speed & Explosiveness
- Agility, Mechanics & Footwork
- Balance & Co-ordination
- Mobility & Flexibility
- Muscular Endurance
- Lean Muscle Mass
- Maximal Strength & Power
- Body Composition
- Injury Resilience
- Speed Of Recovery
- Ball work is included in pitch drills where appropriate to challenge skill and technique at speed.
After you complete your purchase you'll instantly receive an email with a link to download the PDF programme so you can start training with us from anywhere in the world today!