5 Over-Rated "Healthy" Foods For Footballers
In mainstream and social media, when it comes to nutrition, 99% of content and advice is geared towards:
1. People trying to lose weight
2. People wanting to be fitness models
Luckily we have an expert football nutritionist on our team who will show you what to eat in order to improve your performance specifically as a footballer.
Shaun has advised many Premier League players, and in the video below he outlines 5 foods which you should avoid and the alternatives you need to consume instead to help you as a footballer.
Keep training smart,
P.S Here's 4 things that we can help you with:
1. Grabbing your copy of our breakthrough book the Football Fitness Bible
2. Nailing your pre-season training so you enter the new season in the shape of your life.
3. Priming your body to perform to the highest level during the season without causing more fatigue.
4. Providing you with a day by day football fitness, nutrition and mindset plan which is proven to help players turn pro and get called up to their national team within 1 year.